International Driving License or Permit
- To obtain international driving license, application in Form 4 (A) should be made along with the Medical Certificate in Form – 1 (A).
- Copy of Existing driving license. Copy of passport, visa and three passport size photographs should be attached with the application.
- A fee of Rs.500/- is required to be paid for this purpose.
- A permit is issued for a period of one year or till the validity of existing driving license, whichever is earlier.
- Duplicate International Driving Permit is not issued or renewed after expiry.
- After expiry of International Driving Permit it is not renewed.
- It may be noted that, such license is issued only for Indian citizen and they are required to be presented in R.T.O. in person.