Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Police invites application for the post of 13582 Constable in Police Department. Apply Online before 22 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Rajasthan Police Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable
- No. of Vacancy : 13582 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
Discipline wise Vacancy :
- Constable (General) : 11610 Posts
- Constable (Driver) : 893 Posts
- Constable (Operator) : 61 Posts
- Constable (Band) : 132 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Constable (General) (Driver) : Candidates must have passed Secondary or 10th class form recognized by Board.
- For Constable (Operator) : Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary with Physics and Mathematics subjects form recognized by Board.
- Constable (Band) : Candidates must have passed 8th Standard.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Born Between 02.01.1991 and 01.01.1996 for Constable (General,Operator & Band) and Born Between 02.01.1991 and 01.01.1996 for Constable (Driver)
Job Location : Rajasthan
Rajasthan Police Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test & Physical Standards Test.
Application Fee : General & OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- and Rs.150 /- for SC/ST Candidates of Rajasthan through e-kiosk OR Common Service Centre.
How to Apply Rajasthan Police Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in on from 22.08.2017 to 22.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 22.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 22.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 22.09.2017
Important Links :