1. Who was the founder of Haryanka dynasty?
4. Where was the central point or meeting point of Indo-Roman trade?
5. Which Sangam composition is known as ‘The Bible of Tamil Land’?
6. Who were the richest and biggest land owning class during the Sangam Age?
7. Who wrote Shilappdikaram in Sangam Literature?
Answer: Elango Adigal
8. Indra Vihara was the monastery of which religion?
9. How many literary compositions were there in Sangam Literature?
10. What was called Iravu during the Sangam Age?
Answer: Extra demands or forced gift.
11. Udiyageral was a ruler of which dynasty?
Answer: Chera dynasty
12. The students of Sangam Age were called by which name?
13. Which type of village was known as Mudur in Sangam Age?
Answer: Old village
14. Which particular site is believed to represent the meeting point of the three Sangam Kingdoms?
15. What was the state emblem of Pandya rulers?
16. Who was the composer of ‘Manimekalai’?
Answer: Sitalai Sattanar
17. Where was the second Sangam Literature held?
Answer: At Kapatapuram or Alaiway
18. What were Mauryans called by Jainism and Buddhism?
19. Who was the founder of Maurya Empire?
Answer: Chndragupta Maurya
20. What was the early name of Chanakya?
Read more @ www.careerhedonist.in