11. When Citizenship cannot be terminated ?
(a) When there is emergency
(b) When there is was
(c) When there are elections
(d) It can be terminated
regardless of conditions
12. The constitution of India recognizes
(a) Only religious minorities
(b) Only linguistie minorities
(c) Religious and linguistie
(d) Religious, linguistie and ethnic minorities.
13. The 9th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas was heldin-
(b) New Delhi
14. Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh paid a visit in December 2011 to-
15. The G-20 Summit of industrialized and developing countries was held on November 3-4, 2011 in-
16. Who was the winner of Nobel Prize 2011 in Literature?
(a) Tomas Transtromer
(b) Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
(c) Daniel Sechtman
(d) Brian Schmidt.
17. Which award is considered equivalent to Nobel Prize of Asia?
(a) The Romon Magsaysay Award
(b) Bharat Ratna
(c) Pulitzer Award
(d) Mahatma Gandhi Award
18. In which year were the Indian states recognized on the linguistic basis?
19. How many languages are contained in the VIIIth Schedule of the Indian constitution?
(a) 12 (b) 18
(c) 20 (d) 22
20. In which of the following cases, the Supreme court held that fundamental rights are unamendable?
(a) Keshvananda Bharti’s Case
(b) M.C. Mehta’s Case
(c) Golak Nath’s Case
(d) A.K. Gopalan’s Case.
Ans – 11-D, 12-C, 13-B, 14-B, 15-A, 16-A, 17-A, 18-C, 19-D, 20-C
Read more @ www.careerhedonist.in