11. Who among the following was not associated with the Revolt of 1857?
(a) Ashfaqulla Khan
(b) Kunwar Singh
(c) Maulvi Ahmadulla
(d) Laxmibai of Jhansi
12. Who among the followig was not associated with the kakori the conspiracy case?
(b) Chandra Shekhar Azad
(d) Surya Sen
13. Baba Ram Chandra Orgainsed peasants by the formational of Kishan Sabha in 1920 in-(a) Oudh
14. During the time of which Mugal Emperor did the English East India Company establish its first
factory in India?
15. Which one of the following works was entitled Razm-namah by its persian translators?
(a) Atharva Veda
16. Which one of the following was the birth place of Sheikh Nizam-ud-Din Auliya?
17. The great painter Khwaja Abdus Samad Flourished at the Court of which one of the following?
18. What was Kharaj in the thirteenth century?
(a) Tax on cultivaltion
(b) Tax on land transfer
(c) Waiver of the tax on land
(d) Tax on irrigated lands
19. Between which of the following was the ancient town of Takshaila locted?
(a) Indus and Jhelum
(b) Jhelum and Chenab
(c) Chenab and Ravi
(d) Ravi and Beas
20. Anekantavada is a core throey and Philosophy of the following?
ANS — 11-A, 12-D, 13-A, 14-B, 15-C, 16-B, 17-C, 18-A, 19-A, 20-B.
Read more @ www.careerhedonist.in