1. The Rowlatt Act was passed to-(a) Bring about agarian reforms
(b) Curtail the nationalist and revalutionary activities
(c) Have a favour able balance of trade
(d) Put second world war criminal on trial
2. Which one among the following was the major demand of the Bardoli satyagraha (1928) organized
under the leadership of Saradar Vallabhabhai Patel?
(a) Land to the Tiller
(b) Increase in the rates of labour ways
(c) Rollback of newly enhanced revenue rate
(d) Supply of agricultural inputs to the farmers at subsidised rate
3. Which one of the following is not a world Heritage Site?
(a) Agra Fort (b) Fatehpur Sikri
(c)Taj Mahal (d) Tomb of Akbar
4. The Archaeological Survey of India was established during the period of-(a) Lord Curzon
(b) Lord Wellesley
(c) Lord William Bentinck
(d) Warren Hastings
5. Evidence of an advenced water management system has been found at-(a) Alamgirpur
6. The largest number of the Mantras in Rigveda belongs to-(a) Agni
7. The first incriptional evidence of the Satipratha has been found from-(a) Eran
8. From which one of the following sites bone implements have been found?
(d) Sarai Nahar Rai
9. The Mundas tribal rebellion in Ranchi reginst the British known as ulgulan was organised by-(a) Korea Mallaya
(c) Birsa Munda
10. Who among the following was the Minister and Chief Advisor of Nana Saheb Peshwa?
(a) Wajid Ali Shah
(b) Azi Mullah Khan
(c) Maulvi Ahmad Shah
(d) Amirullah khan
ANS – 1-B, 2-C, 3-D, 4-A, 5-B, 6-A, 7-A, 8-D, 9-C, 10-B.
Read more @ www.careerhedonist.in